Pro Certified Home Inspections, Inc.
Gaylen Ohman, CRI
*InspectorDatabase.com is not affiliated with
or responsible for content of linked websites.
- Home Inspection
- Radon Measurement
- Water Testing
- Commercial Building Inspections
CERTIFIED... PROFESSIONAL... EXPERIENCED... INSURED
Pro Certified Home Inspections provides professionalism, experience and knowledge that is undoubtedly second to none. I use the most highly recognized, technologically advanced, defect recognition tools and methodology available to the inspection industry. Numerous certifications and licenses are maintained. "Protect your investment... Buy or sell with confidence".
* Over 25 years of experience and education in the fields of Home Inspection, Real Estate, Construction and Consulting (Defect Recognition & Diagnosis).
* NAHI Certified Inspector (CRI) - National Association of Home Inspectors
* Certified Inspector- American Home Inspectors Training Institute - AHIT
* Radon Measurement Certified - National Environmental Health Association - NRPP
* Federal Certified Disaster Home Inspector - PaRR
* Minnesota State Water Supply System Operator - License #10494
* Refrigeration Service Engineers Society Universal Certification ID #030300015.
* MSHI Member - Minnesota Society of Housing Inspectors
* Bachelor Science Degree - Industrial Technology
Our pricing is competitive but our professionalism and service sets us apart.
I invite you to visit my website: www.ProCertifiedHomeInspections.com
Toll Free: 866-662-0773
* Residential & Commercial Inspections
* Pre-Sale & Pre-Listing Inspections
* New Home Construction Inspections
* Radon Measurement & Water Testing
* FHA / HUD / VA Inspections
* Comprehensive Inspection Report Provided
National Society of Home Inspectors:
National Association of Home Inspectors: 10-14362
Issued by: American Home Inspectors Training Institute
For Verification of Certification, Contact:
Follow Pro Certified Home Inspections, Inc. () on Twitter